Nobody ever said it would be easy.....they just said it would be worth it.

Monday 7 November 2011

Why I love my body

This post was inspired by my therapist who asked me to name things I love about my body. I found it in my journal...without a doubt it was the hardest thing I've ever written.

I love my hair because it's auburn. It's strong and healthy and stands out in a crowd.

I love my eyes because they are totally unique (grey and gold!)

I love my freckles because they get kissed by someone special (especially the one on my nose!)

I love my arms because they allow me to hug the people I love and although the scars upset me they are a daily reminder of what I've accomplished.

I love my stomach....even after a 3 course meal. Stomachs are not meant to be concave!

I love my bum (FINALLY AFTER 24 YEARS!)  It's curvy and round and has only ever been paid compliments. Now it's time I paid it a compliment too.

I love my legs. Yes they're short but they look good in heels. Whats more they allow me to walk, run, dance...

I love my size 3 feet. Shoes galore in the sales!

1 comment:

  1. I have only just seen this! I love this post lots miss xxxx

    ReplyDelete